The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Varley Park to Moulsecoomb campus

i am thinking to go to brighton uni, starting 2023. I wanted to live on campus which is Moulsecoomb, but the accommodation is ridiculously expensive at £210 a week!!! Cheaper option is Varley Park, but how easy is it to travel to the campus? are there regular buses and are the buses cheap?
Reply 1
Original post by graceddh
i am thinking to go to brighton uni, starting 2023. I wanted to live on campus which is Moulsecoomb, but the accommodation is ridiculously expensive at £210 a week!!! Cheaper option is Varley Park, but how easy is it to travel to the campus? are there regular buses and are the buses cheap?

Omg, I agree. The accommodation at Moulescomb is so ridiculously expensive! I don't know how anyone affords that, £210 a week is too much. That's over £8,000 a year.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by graceddh

i went to an open day and they told me that there's an hourly bus from varley park and it goes to each campus, its only like 15 mins to moulsecoomb apparently! also got told that with your uni card it's free but im starting in september too so idk if things will be different then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending