The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Uni Card

I’m starting my course October 3rd but begin the induction week Tuesday 26th for the university of Brighton.
I need my uni card to access the buildings for my induction but have no clue where to pick it up (I am commuting to uni not staying in halls of residence).
Where can I pick up my unicard before 9:30 when my first talk begins? I will be attending on the moulsecoomb campus.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Annalisei
I’m starting my course October 3rd but begin the induction week Tuesday 26th for the university of Brighton.
I need my uni card to access the buildings for my induction but have no clue where to pick it up (I am commuting to uni not staying in halls of residence).
Where can I pick up my unicard before 9:30 when my first talk begins? I will be attending on the moulsecoomb campus.

They have info about unicards in their front page at the MyBrighton app which links to the general info about and this is what I found (it's not letting me post pics lol so I'll just paste the text).

New students: New students who have enrolled online and are living in University of Brighton Halls will receive their Unicard when they move in. If you are not moving into university halls you will be able to collect your Unicard at a Unicard Distribution Centre from Monday 25th September. You will be contacted with further details closer to the time.If you have any further queries about obtaining your Unicard please contact [email protected].
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm having the exact same issue, did you find out where the unicard distribution centre is?
Reply 3
Original post by SohanT
I'm having the exact same issue, did you find out where the unicard distribution centre is?

No I haven’t, if I still don’t know by later this evening I’m going to assume the library, if not I’ll find a help desk. Getting there a good hour early to try figure this out as I’m terrified of being late!
Reply 4
Hey just wanted to lyk, the unicard distribution centre is in the cockroft building, if you go in through the main entrance you'll see signs showing you where to go!

Original post by Annalisei
No I haven’t, if I still don’t know by later this evening I’m going to assume the library, if not I’ll find a help desk. Getting there a good hour early to try figure this out as I’m terrified of being late!
Reply 5
Original post by SohanT
Hey just wanted to lyk, the unicard distribution centre is in the cockroft building, if you go in through the main entrance you'll see signs showing you where to go!

Thank you so much! Lifesaver

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending