The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

UOB Accom

Has anyone booked/has lived in Bentley house and was/is/is going to be a uob student? It seems there isn't a lot of uob students there. I was going to book Altura but they couldn't guarantee single gender flats so that made me go for Bentley
Original post by username6121804
Has anyone booked/has lived in Bentley house and was/is/is going to be a uob student? It seems there isn't a lot of uob students there. I was going to book Altura but they couldn't guarantee single gender flats so that made me go for Bentley

Hi @username6121804,

I’m currently a resident at Bentley House, and although I’m a BCU student I thought I could offer some advice about the accommodation.
From my experience, Bentley House has a lot of BCU and Aston University students, as both campuses are close by. I’m unsure whether there are many UoB students as I haven’t met any here myself.
I would also suggest checking transport links to your campus to help your choice as Bentley House is suggested as an hours walk away from the UoB campus, which you might want to think about when deciding. But, regarding Bentley House in general, I cannot fault the accommodation, the reception and maintenance staff are very friendly and always on site, and it’s only a 15 minute walk into the city centre.

I hope this helps,
Emily
Student Ambassador at Birmingham City University
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending