North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU 2023 - looking for muslim friends

mm
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Heyy , I’m also starting that same course in September . Although I’m commuting from home it would be nice to get to know each other before :smile:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
heyy, im commuting first year too In Sha Allah, it would be really nice to gtk each other, I will message you my snap x

Original post by Halima88
Heyy , I’m also starting that same course in September . Although I’m commuting from home it would be nice to get to know each other before :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Hey @x.mehvish,

I'd definitely recommend joining the Islamic society once you join us! Societies are groups that run fun social activities for people that have things in common and want to make friends. Joining a society is one of the best ways to make friends in my opinion as you're getting to know people that you already share interests with.

You can look at our societies before you join to see which ones you'd enjoy being a part of: https://www.bcusu.com/get-involved/student-groups/
Reply 4
Original post by x.mehvish
hey, I am a muslim girl and I've applied to study Primary education with qts at BCU and was wondering if there were any other muslims who are moving out and would like to get to know one another.

Hey I am also starting the same course and would like to get to know each other. Also if you don’t mind me asking which accommodation are you staying at.
Reply 5
Hi! I'm starting at UoB but i would still really like to get to know each other as i dont know anyone from any of the unis if anyone doesnt mind?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Iqra1302
Hey I am also starting the same course and would like to get to know each other. Also if you don’t mind me asking which accommodation are you staying at.

Heyy gonna be starting uni in September for primary education too !! I am commuting to uni but it’ll be nice to get to know you if your ok with that ?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7

what accomodation are you staying a\t if you dont mind me asking im want female muslim flat mates im still looking for an accom x
Reply 8
hi all, since there’s quite a few of us i thought we could make a gc on snap? if u want to join just dm me ur snap
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by sabziannaa
what accomodation are you staying a\t if you dont mind me asking im want female muslim flat mates im still looking for an accom x

Hi I’m staying at onyx the people staying in the same floor as me so far are females. They said that it will likely remain that way but there is no guarantee. Feel to ask anymore question and I’ll try to answer them.
Hi I’m staying at onyx the people staying in the same floor as me so far are females. They said that it will likely remain that way but there is no guarantee. Feel to ask anymore question and I’ll try to answer them.

hi i just booked a room at the onyx i might ask for a refund if i change my mind anyways, what room? im apt#1902 room b
Reply 11
Original post by sabziannaa
hi i just booked a room at the onyx i might ask for a refund if i change my mind anyways, what room? im apt#1902 room b

Hi I’m 1034 room b also what day are u moving in
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending