The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Duration for the processing of conditional to Conditional

TL;DR: How long is the process for offer to from Unconditional to Conditional?

Good day, students, representatives and maybe even staff of Winchester,

I am an international student who has applied for one of the Archaeology courses for this year and have received a Conditional Offer and have sent my documents in March.

Now the Conditional Offer states that I have to get a certain amount of UCAS points to be accepted. I can also use my AS Levels to help aid my A Levels if I do fall short (which I did).
I have enough UCAS points to be accepted and have confirmed with one of the members of the Admissions team that it will be enough.

My question is, does anyone know how long the process would take from a going from a Conditional to an Unconditional offer thus being "essentially" accepted?

I am getting anxious as there is still CAS interviews, accommodation booking deadlines, VISAs, ect. to be done and time is getting closer and closer to start date, and I just want to see what other people say before sending them an email asking this question.

Thank you for any help on the matter.
Apologies, meant to say 'Conditional to Unconditional' in the title
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your offer. Our Admissions team are very busy at the moment processing lots of applications but if you have received a conditional offer and submitted your certificates to our admissions team (the email for them is [email protected]) your application should be processed as soon as possible. If you'd like to check your application you can always give the team an email for an update.

We really don't want you to feel anxious about any part of the application process and it might be good for you to know you can start your housing application as soon as you have your student ID number and have accepted your University offer by going firm with us on UCAS. Housing applications are now open and you can find out more on our website here: https://www.winchester.ac.uk/accommodation-and-winchester-life/accommodation/how-to-apply/

We hope we've answered your questions, if you need anymore information please let us know.

Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by University of Winchester
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your offer. Our Admissions team are very busy at the moment processing lots of applications but if you have received a conditional offer and submitted your certificates to our admissions team (the email for them is [email protected]) your application should be processed as soon as possible. If you'd like to check your application you can always give the team an email for an update.

We really don't want you to feel anxious about any part of the application process and it might be good for you to know you can start your housing application as soon as you have your student ID number and have accepted your University offer by going firm with us on UCAS. Housing applications are now open and you can find out more on our website here: https://www.winchester.ac.uk/accommodation-and-winchester-life/accommodation/how-to-apply/

We hope we've answered your questions, if you need anymore information please let us know.

Thanks!

Thank you for the response, I really appreciate it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending