The Student Room Group

Working Remotely from Home Country After Cheiveing

Hi,
I am aware of the binding condition of Chevining that one needs to return to home countey for 2 years , what are the consqueances if I accepeted the work in a neighbouring country but workred remotely in my homecountry for 2 years to cover the duration of the chevining requirments ?
Reply 1
You will get your tuition free fully funded and they will also provide you living allowance but you will have to return to your home country after completing your degree.
Original post by abbadi12
Hi,
I am aware of the binding condition of Chevining that one needs to return to home countey for 2 years , what are the consqueances if I accepeted the work in a neighbouring country but workred remotely in my homecountry for 2 years to cover the duration of the chevining requirments ?

I would probably approach the Chevening org about this scenario. I don't really see how working remotely for a company/entity in a neighbouring country is any different from physically being there, (in terms of the intent of that requirement for the scholarship), so it would really be up to them.

Original post by souptea
You will get your tuition free fully funded and they will also provide you living allowance but you will have to return to your home country after completing your degree.

This doesn't address the question raised by the thread starter at all. They want to know about working remotely from their home country.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending