The Student Room Group

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(edited 11 months ago)
Write something new.
Even if you are not inspired to write something wonderful, treat it as an academic exercise and complete it.
Choose an easy Genre if your running out of Time: House Music or similar is good, pretty straight forward Percussion, and you can create a fusion with other Genre's easily, e.g. Jazz, or Blues. Basically, just intertwine different Genres, and it's likely you'll get some marks for complex structure - not so sure about A-Level. This is assuming your not too worried about Marks, considering you only have a few days, and you plagiarised work just to meet deadlines..
Not a great idea, but pull an all-nighter with Logic Pro X, like Jacob Collier does.
Not sure if A Levels are marked the same as GCSE, but for GCSEs (Eduqas Board), the Teacher Marks the work, and then sends them to the Exam Board, where they'll only listen to the Best, the Worst, and a few in between. If they generally agree with the marks given, they'll leave it at that, but if they disagree they'll send it back to the teacher, or have another invigilator. It's a lot of music to listen to for one exam board. Still, it is also likely your teacher will check it's validity with a program like a Music Recognition App, or a Board-Provided application.
Good luck.
Reply 3
Kind of similar but mine isn't totally plagiarised, I just took a section but it ended up being used a lot in my comp so is it worth starting again or should I just hope for the best?d Advice on how they check for plagaism would be great here too thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest