Edexcel A Level Business Paper 1 (9BS0 01) - 23rd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by NazifaNawer
It's okay, I got it:smile:

How did unit 2 go??
Original post by leoq
How did unit 2 go??

First of all, my prep for unit 2 was bad ok? But I think the questions were easy so I answered all of them but couldn't develop my points properly and some of my answers felt generic. Overall, it went better than I had expected but worse than unit 1. Wbu?
@Chiraglal1 @Lihini_Dh12 @shayngkw
How did your exam go for unit 2?
@Chiraglal1 @Lihini_Dh12 @shayngkw
How did your exam go for unit 2?

It was hard....i got stuck in the 20 marker, Q1 6 marker and the question about appreciation.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Lihini_Dh12
It was hard....i got stuck in the 20 marker, Q1 6 marker and the question about appreciation.

Yes the 6 markers were so hard:frown:

Btw, you have accounting for IAL?
Btw, you have accounting for IAL?

yep...i have my accounts paper this Friday
Yes the 6 markers were so hard:frown:

:frown:
yep...i have my accounts paper this Friday

Same here. My prep for accounting is pretty good. Wbu?
Reply 49
Original post by 10lol10x
Thank youu :smile:

Massive mistake from me here lol!
Corporate objectives will come up on paper 2 not paper 1 (silly me, they are theme 3 content), but market segmentation is defo one to look out for
Same here. My prep for accounting is pretty good. Wbu?

oh same here...I'm totally ready for accounts but i still have to go through some of the theory sections in some past papers.
Reply 51
Original post by Pwca
Edexcel A Level Business Studies Paper 1 | 23rd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 23rd May 2023/ AM
Length: 2h

How are you guys revising for the exam next week? It's my first written A-level ever and I'm nervous! I spent four 50-minute high intense revision sessions getting through as much of Theme 1 content as possible because now there is no opportunities for gaps in my knowledge as it is the real thing!!!
Original post by mkamar_17
How are you guys revising for the exam next week? It's my first written A-level ever and I'm nervous! I spent four 50-minute high intense revision sessions getting through as much of Theme 1 content as possible because now there is no opportunities for gaps in my knowledge as it is the real thing!!!

Haven't even started revising yet- have Geography tomorrow
Reply 53
how do you revise for content? haven't started as i have econ on Thursday

Original post by mkamar_17
Reply 54
First of all, my prep for unit 2 was bad ok? But I think the questions were easy so I answered all of them but couldn't develop my points properly and some of my answers felt generic. Overall, it went better than I had expected but worse than unit 1. Wbu?

I found it reasonably easy. I started revision 2 days before the exam... Definitely won't be doing that next time.
oh same here...I'm totally ready for accounts but i still have to go through some of the theory sections in some past papers.

Same. I have forgotten some of the theories :rolleyes:
Original post by leoq
I found it reasonably easy. I started revision 2 days before the exam... Definitely won't be doing that next time.

You had a lot of time to revise yet you started revising 2 days before the exam🤦. The content in business is so much that I will definitely be more serious about it in A2
(edited 11 months ago)
Same. I have forgotten some of the theories :rolleyes:

oh, best thing is to start revising as soon as possible since the exam is on Friday but don't forget to do some past paper questions too, it helps.
oh, best thing is to start revising as soon as possible since the exam is on Friday but don't forget to do some past paper questions too, it helps.

Yes I'm doing past papers and revising the theories. Good luck for the exam!
Good luck @leoq and @NazifaNawer!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending