Reply 80
what do you guys think grade boundaries will be this year
Reply 81
Original post by cicciosisi
what do you guys think grade boundaries will be this year

extremely high
Original post by Adhvyth
extremely high

Hope that they are not too high - I was thinking that perhaps the exams this year would be considerably harder than the last few years in attempt to try to return to pre-covid grades / away from grade inflation over the last few years. But out of the few a level exams so far, I haven't heard lots of complaints like most of my friends all said their exams so far were ok. But I hope that they don't make them too easy so that the grade boundaries are stupidly high.
Reply 83
Original post by Hlfluysdykx
Hope that they are not too high - I was thinking that perhaps the exams this year would be considerably harder than the last few years in attempt to try to return to pre-covid grades / away from grade inflation over the last few years. But out of the few a level exams so far, I haven't heard lots of complaints like most of my friends all said their exams so far were ok. But I hope that they don't make them too easy so that the grade boundaries are stupidly high.

i hope they are really low
Reply 84
Original post by Atonomy
Basically I remember this seller that sold notes for both AQA Business and Computing AQA GCSE for both and I bought the ntoes and they were so helpful that my friends got 8s and 9s and I got a 9 (A*), does anyone want the link?

Do you have for a level edexcel?
Reply 85
Original post by Adhvyth
Do you have for a level edexcel?

I dont sorry just gcse because i didn pick alevel business
Reply 86
Original post by cicciosisi
ah no worries you kinda scared me

sound prediction i hate 1.5 unless its types of business i dont really care why charlie is a good entrepreneurs

to be honest makes sense for theme 4, the other stuff is just weird 4 mark material amybe even 4.3 asking about poly vs ethno vs geocentric or stuff like push and pull reasons

There has never been a market share calculation
Reply 87
Original post by T2T2!
There has never been a market share calculation

Yes there has lol, it was to calculate the UK market share of sommet in comparison to the other markets globally that have a higher share than the UK. It was a 4 marker on one of the past papers.
Reply 88
Original post by NathanIN
Yes there has lol, it was to calculate the UK market share of sommet in comparison to the other markets globally that have a higher share than the UK. It was a 4 marker on one of the past papers.

Oh jeez i Have not seen that, even so its hardly come up co,pared to 4 markers like supply/demand or elasticity of demand
Reply 89
Does anyone have any predictions for the 20 markers??
Reply 90
Original post by 10lol10x

Theme 1 could maybe be recruitment/training or something to do with staff there has not been too many of them on that
Theme 4 potentially to do with push/pull factors (where an MNC should locate themselves) or weighing up whether a company should undertake a global merger/strategic alliance or something
Reply 91
Original post by 10lol10x

Another possible 20 marker for theme 4 is offshoring vs outsourcing and what could a business use to gain a greater competitive advantage over its competitors.
Reply 92
Another possible 20 marker for theme 4 is offshoring vs outsourcing and what could a business use to gain a greater competitive advantage over its competitors.

where are u lot getting this from?
Reply 93
Original post by Adhvyth
where are u lot getting this from?

Using what hasn’t been asked in past papers and relating likely questions
Reply 94
Using what hasn’t been asked in past papers and relating likely questions

oh ok
Reply 95
Guys I know it is a silly question but how do you calculate market size?
Reply 96
Original post by DrishtiS

If you mean market share it is:

(Sales of a Business/Total Sales in Market) x 100

Not sure abt market size
Reply 97
Original post by DrishtiS

Pretty sure It’s total volume or value of goods in a market , to calculate it I think it should give u the market size or something or u would ( Goods available * price ) to get its value in pounds or any other currency.
Reply 98
Hi guys, what are all the equations needed for paper 1?
Reply 99
Original post by roninprime
Hi guys, what are all the equations needed for paper 1?

just ped and yed and percentage change formlas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending