The Student Room Group

worried abt my future :(

i feel like i'm under pressure for my gsces and been told that i will be successful in life but idk if it rlly is true
im scared

i've been crying alot recently

I think I might have social anxiety, looking at the symptons i've experienced them

i've been hiding myself away by going to a place in school at break and lunch times and sometimes crying because of things happening in my life, i feel better when i do this because i keep getting ppl looking at me and feeling like im being judged
Original post by hurtinguser
i feel like i'm under pressure for my gsces and been told that i will be successful in life but idk if it rlly is true
im scared

i've been crying alot recently

I think I might have social anxiety, looking at the symptons i've experienced them

i've been hiding myself away by going to a place in school at break and lunch times and sometimes crying because of things happening in my life, i feel better when i do this because i keep getting ppl looking at me and feeling like im being judged

don't worry I'm sure everything will work out. Plus those lookers are going to be shocked when u pass!
Reply 2
I'm really sorry you are feeling like this at the moment :hugs: We can be out worst critics sometimes, but if other people (I'm assuming teachers?) think you can be successful, that probably suggests that you are doing OK academically? They do have years of experience teaching students, after all!

And I'm sorry you have so much going on that you are end up crying at school :frown: It must be awful having people looking at you and making you feel like you are judges. I'm wondering if you have your teachers or anyone else at school about what's going on and how you've been feeling?

Quick Reply

Latest