The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins

I now have an offer to study Product Design at CSM. As much I am aware that it's not what it seems online, it depends on the course.

So if anyone has been there, I would like to know, what are the pros and cons of studying at CSM.
Original post by eliesvibes
I now have an offer to study Product Design at CSM. As much I am aware that it's not what it seems online, it depends on the course.

So if anyone has been there, I would like to know, what are the pros and cons of studying at CSM.

Hi @eliesvibes

Great to hear that you've received an offer. If you are able to visit in the next few days, the FAD course has it's end of year exhibition on. It might help to visit in person to see what the building is like and see some student work.

You can also reach out to our students directly through Unibuddy (see link below). We have student reps from across UAL's colleges and from a range of different courses.
https://www.arts.ac.uk/study-at-ual/askastudent

Hopefully they can answer some of your questions.

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Recruitment Team
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi @eliesvibes did you end up going to CSM to study product design? If yes, what is it like compared to what you thought it was going to be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending