The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

MA Applied Imagination at CSM

Hello!

Anyone doing MA Applied Imagination in the Creative Industries at Central Saint Martins, starting Jan 2022?

I recently accepted an offer, and I look forward to meeting fellow classmates!
Original post by benedetta_man
Hello!

Anyone doing MA Applied Imagination in the Creative Industries at Central Saint Martins, starting Jan 2022?

Hi @benedetta_man,

Great to hear that you will be coming to Central Saint Martins in January, congratulations on getting a place!

I hope you find some other people doing your course that you can connect with.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about UAL or CSM.

All the best,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hello!

hii, I’m applying :smile:
Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps
Hi @benedetta_man,

Great to hear that you will be coming to Central Saint Martins in January, congratulations on getting a place!

In the meantime please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about UAL or CSM.

All the best,

UAL Student Rep

Thanks Tegan, will do! :smile:
Original post by abigail.logan
hii, I’m applying :smile:

Lovelyy, hope to see you in Jan!!
Hello,Cool! I also just got an offer for Jan 2022. Also Do you know if we will be having on-site sessions every Wednesday - under current gov restrictions ?I’ve waited nearly 2 years to do this in-person and turned down 2 other universities who are only on line :frown: so I don’t want to waste my time if we’re not going to have face-to-face?Do any of you know? Thanks 😅
Hi TeganDo you know if the lessons will be on site - I m part time and was told it is Wednesdays on site eves ? I have to confirm my acceptance by today 😅 thanks Gaye
Original post by ArtistGaye007
Hi TeganDo you know if the lessons will be on site - I m part time and was told it is Wednesdays on site eves ? I have to confirm my acceptance by today 😅 thanks Gaye

Hi @ArtistGaye007,

Sorry for the delayed response I hope this is still useful. I am currently studying my BA and have class in person twice a week which I think is the same for most other BA courses.

On the UAL website it reads:

'Engaging with the full mix of on-campus and online learning, will mean you have a comprehensive student experience at UAL.

We know from experience that things can change very rapidly, so we have plans in place just in case we have to adapt to further restrictions or other events.

If there are further lockdowns, we will move our teaching online, as we have done over the last year. We will continue to update you if there are any significant changes to the delivery of your course.'

If the government restrictions remain the same I imagine your Wednesday classes will still be going ahead.

All the best,

UAL Student Rep
Reply 8
Hello!

Hello, I was thinking of applying to this course. Can you please share your experience? Would you recommend this course?
Reply 9
Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps
Hi @benedetta_man,

All the best,

UAL Student Rep

Hi, I'm curious to know when do we get our offer response if we apply before the deadline (25th Oct) ?
Reply 10
Original post by hello_444
Hi, I'm curious to know when do we get our offer response if we apply before the deadline (25th Oct) ?

Hey, I applied in early May and got my offer for this course in mid July!
Hello,

Thanks for your message and your application. I hope you already heard about the application outcome.

In general, if you apply early the response may come a bit sooner than usual, but in general we treat students applications equally, no matter if when they applied (as long as its within the deadline).

Best wishes,
Weronika
Original post by hello_444

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending