The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL accommodation recommendations

So I have just had my interview from Central Saint Martins and got given a verbal offer and I started to look at accommodation. I’ve been to their Summer School and stayed in the Sketch House at Finsbury Park. However, many people told me that Finsbury Park is not the ‘safest’ of areas. I would like to ask if anyone who either stayed in London for uni or just lives in London, what are you opinions on the accommodations and which one do you recommend? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Y_lynnchen
So I have just had my interview from Central Saint Martins and got given a verbal offer and I started to look at accommodation. I’ve been to their Summer School and stayed in the Sketch House at Finsbury Park. However, many people told me that Finsbury Park is not the ‘safest’ of areas. I would like to ask if anyone who either stayed in London for uni or just lives in London, what are you opinions on the accommodations and which one do you recommend? Thanks
Hiya! What dates are you looking for? My room is at an accommodation opposite the british museum and I can’t be in it for the summer due to my year abroad starting in july :frown:. Would you be interested? hopefully speak soon !!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by Y_lynnchen
I stayed in emily bows court in my first year at UAL, I would recommend staying there but honestly all the accoms are pretty safe i wouldnt overthink it too much
Original post by bamany
Hiya! What dates are you looking for? My room is at an accommodation opposite the british museum and I can’t be in it for the summer due to my year abroad starting in july :frown:. Would you be interested? hopefully speak soon !!
Hi! Not op but how much is this per week? Interested September 2024-May2025🩷
Reply 4
Original post by rosie280306
Hi! Not op but how much is this per week? Interested September 2024-May2025🩷
hey! it’s called helen graham house, i’m paying 260 but defo go in their website & double check if the prices have gone up this year :smile:))
Hey! I’ve stayed in Finsbury Park for a couple of weeks before (not in the UAL accom) and I’d say it’s a pretty cool area! It’s got easy tube access, good cafes and a nice walk by the reservoir. Hope this helps!
Original post by bamany
hey! it’s called helen graham house, i’m paying 260 but defo go in their website & double check if the prices have gone up this year :smile:))

Hey, not sure if this is still available but I was wondering if you’re looking for someone to fill your tenancy for just the summer or for the whole 24/5 year? I’m sure you just meant the summer but accom options are disappearing fast and I thought I’d check lol
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, not sure if this is still available but I was wondering if you’re looking for someone to fill your tenancy for just the summer or for the whole 24/5 year? I’m sure you just meant the summer but accom options are disappearing fast and I thought I’d check lol

hey i need it just for the summer, but defo worth dropping them an email to see if they have contracts still available :smile:))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending