The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Graphic interview

Hi,I was submitted my portfolio in BA Graphic communication design in Jan and now I'm still did not hear back from CSM yet ( Also from LCC as well ) does anyone who apply for this course get any interview invitation / Offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,I was submitted my portfolio in BA Graphic communication design in Jan and now I'm still did not hear back from CSM yet ( Also from LCC as well ) does anyone who apply for this course get any interview invitation / Offer yet?

I’ve applied for both csm and lcc graphics. haven’t heard anything back yet
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi! have you heard anything back yet?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi! have you heard anything back yet?

No I haven’t heard anything from CSM or LCC yet, but my friend said that it totally normal bc CSM and LCC are big college and they take lots of time to reply. What about you?
May I have a better chance of being accepted for foundation if I have taken short courses at CSM?
hi, i applied for the exact same courses as well (in csm and lcc) and i haven't heard anything back either. i sent my portfolio in february. has anyone gotten any replies?
Original post by Anonymous #4
hi, i applied for the exact same courses as well (in csm and lcc) and i haven't heard anything back either. i sent my portfolio in february. has anyone gotten any replies?

still no replies here.
good luck yall, i hope we will hear back soon 🙏
same, didnt hear back
do you think it's worth contacting them for a response? i've heard it slows down their response time but i've also heard there's no harm so idk!!
I heard back right now, and got rejected
i got rejected too babes 💔 i still haven’t heard back from lcc though
Original post by Anonymous
do you think it's worth contacting them for a response? i've heard it slows down their response time but i've also heard there's no harm so idk!!
I have just sent them an email. I hope everything goes well.
Original post by Lamyisme
I have just sent them an email. I hope everything goes well.

I wish you good luck!🍀 I just got change in portal and I believe that it might be a conditional offer since they’re asking me to submit a qualification and others documents
I wish you good luck!🍀 I just got change in portal and I believe that it might be a conditional offer since they’re asking me to submit a qualification and others documents

Congratulations!!!!!! it means you got an offer !!! it’s exactly what my portal is like when I receive my LCC GMD offer!!!
Congratulations!!!!!! it means you got an offer !!! it’s exactly what my portal is like when I receive my LCC GMD offer!!!

Omggg ! I wish you all the best too🤍 wish we could be friends at CSM🤍🤍 are you an international student?
Omggg ! I wish you all the best too🤍 wish we could be friends at CSM🤍🤍 are you an international student?

Awwwwww thank you so much 🥹Yesss I am an international student from Hong Kong now doing alevel in Bristol!!!!
So cool! I’m from Thailand btw so would you mind leaving your insta so we could make friend🥺🥺
So cool! I’m from Thailand btw so would you mind leaving your insta so we could make friend🥺🥺

Sure!!!! awwww I love meeting art people!!!
Here is my ins: Lamyisme
Which is my username
Sure!!!! awwww I love meeting art people!!!
Here is my ins: Lamyisme
Which is my username

I just followed!! 🤍 excited to make a new friends too🥺 you are really nice 🤍🤍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending