The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Bsc Fashion Management and fashion marketing

Has anyone received an offer yet for fashion management or fashion marketing from UAL?
If yes, what were the conditions or was it unconditional

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope I’m still waiting 😔
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Princvssz
Nope I’m still waiting 😔

Could I ask what did you apply for and when
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

Could I ask what did you apply for and when

Fashion communications image and promotion, I applied about 10th January 😊
I haven't heard back yet either. i applied for the BSc fashion management course on 24th jan
Has anyone received an offer yet for fashion management or fashion marketing from UAL?

I haven’t received any decision yet either! I applied jan 25th for fashion management and fashion marketing. Did you get a generic email about applying for a pre degree course this eve??
Yeah I did
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #3

I haven’t received any decision yet either! I applied jan 25th for fashion management and fashion marketing. Did you get a generic email about applying for a pre degree course this eve??

Yeah I did. Are you a home student or an international student?
Reply 8
Original post by anwesha_kedia
Yeah I did

when did you apply and when did you get an offer?
Original post by Ginny777

when did you apply and when did you get an offer?

I applied late December and got an offer on 2nd February
I don’t want to do a foundation course since it’s an extra year, but I'm worried because the mail said that almost everyone who does one is guaranteed a spot for the undergrad, and there’s only a limited number of seats. Has anyone else applied for a foundation course too?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I don’t want to do a foundation course since it’s an extra year, but I'm worried because the mail said that almost everyone who does one is guaranteed a spot for the undergrad, and there’s only a limited number of seats. Has anyone else applied for a foundation course too?

I don’t want to either and I have t applied for any! So you got the email too about pre degree? Do you think it’s normal to not have an offer yet since we only applied end of jan?
Original post by anwesha_kedia
I applied late December and got an offer on 2nd February

That’s amazing! Congratulations. I really hope I get an offer! Didn’t apply till end of jan though! Do you know if anyone else has gotten offers?

Yeah I did. Are you a home student or an international student?
Sorry you got an offer or you got the pre degree mail? When did you apply??
I don’t want to either and I have t applied for any! So you got the email too about pre degree? Do you think it’s normal to not have an offer yet since we only applied end of jan?

Yeah, I got the mail. I asked one of the UAL student reps on the website, and they said that they applied in January and only got a mail asking for an interview in March, so I think its normal for them to reply by the first week of March at the latest.
Yeah, I got the mail. I asked one of the UAL student reps on the website, and they said that they applied in January and only got a mail asking for an interview in March, so I think its normal for them to reply by the first week of March at the latest.

Are u international or home? Oh okay! I think some people didn’t have to do interviews at all. Hope we both get in!
Are u international or home? Oh okay! I think some people didn’t have to do interviews at all. Hope we both get in!

I'm an international student. What about you? same i hope so too. good luck! :smile:
I'm an international student. What about you? same i hope so too. good luck! :smile:

I’m Irish so I guess that counts as international too had to send all my visa stuff
Original post by Princvssz
Nope I’m still waiting 😔

sorry to hear it. It depends on when you had sent your application form. If you had sent to any "popular" Universities, you might have to wait a little longer (for example to UAL)
I haven't heard back yet either. i applied for the BSc fashion management course on 24th jan

Still early days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending