The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

What does making a medical com

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well !

I'm going to university in staffordshire and was filling out my accomodation form.
I was wondering why they ask if you have autism and other medical complaints, will it affect who im placed with or anything else? Or is it just so i get more support?

thank you for all the help!
Original post by meepinmorb
Hi! I hope everyone is doing well !

I'm going to university in staffordshire and was filling out my accomodation form.
I was wondering why they ask if you have autism and other medical complaints, will it affect who im placed with or anything else? Or is it just so i get more support?

thank you for all the help!

Hi @meepinmorb

Sorry for such a late response but I thought it might be worth coming back to yo to let you know that we ask these questions to ensure that students can be directed to the correct support areas and if there is anything that may impact their accommodation, ResLife will provide pre-arrival support and discuss this with the student directly. Once they have arrived, we can complete any Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans or Risk Assessments, where necessary.

I hope this helps and if you have any more questions, please let me know :smile:
^HB
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending