The Student Room Group

Previewing and preparing for A-Levels.

I am currently a GCSE student who is in exam season. I wonder how I can spend my summer vacation to prepare myself for A-Levels. I am thinking about previewing. I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. Can anyone give me some advice interns of how to preview and what I should do? thx
I'm not gonna lie, the best thing to do is just rest over the holidays. If you want something specific to do, look for supercurricular activities which can help your personal statement.

I'm at the end of Y1 doing Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology, and can tell you that it's just better to come.

That being said, I would make sure you're organised. Make sure you have a day folder which contains everything you'd need daily for all your subjects, and 4 larger folders to keep at home. Also, try and figure out how you best revise, so you're ready to keep stuff in your head.

Apart from that, just prepare mentally for 4 A Levels.
Original post by anaklusumus
I am currently a GCSE student who is in exam season. I wonder how I can spend my summer vacation to prepare myself for A-Levels. I am thinking about previewing. I do Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics. Can anyone give me some advice interns of how to preview and what I should do? thx

Id make sure you have all folders etc etc ready for when you start your a-levels. Best to be organised.
You could always look into the content online so you have some idea what you will be doing.

Quick Reply

Latest