The Student Room Group

Funding for part time Psychology Conversion Course if i already have an MSc funded b

Hi I have an MSc in Data Science funded by SFE. But I want to have a career change to Psychology. Hence I want to study University of Glasgow or University of Sunderland's Psychology Conversion Course as a part time student. I see Psychology is an ELQ exempt course if studied part time. Please can I be eligible for another MSc funding for the part time Psychology conversion course. I really need clarification as I cannot afford to pay for it considering that I have children and a single mum
Original post by ChichiPrince
Hi I have an MSc in Data Science funded by SFE. But I want to have a career change to Psychology. Hence I want to study University of Glasgow or University of Sunderland's Psychology Conversion Course as a part time student. I see Psychology is an ELQ exempt course if studied part time. Please can I be eligible for another MSc funding for the part time Psychology conversion course. I really need clarification as I cannot afford to pay for it considering that I have children and a single mum

Hi there,

Psychology would only be a undergraduate degree exception course not MSc. We would suggest speaking to your university you wish to attend to see if they know of alternative funding options.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending