The Student Room Group

stood up by 2 people in 1 day

i just can’t deal with it anymore. whenever i make plans with someone they never happen. i haven’t gone out and had fun in so long and i’ve never gone out with a guy. why make a plan with someone if ur gonna air them and it not happen. i’m so sick of this, it’s the same thing all the time. i think i’ve broken a world record.
Reply 1
No offense, but have you really reflected and made sure you're not the problem? I had a childhood friend who used to be such a pain! I only kept friends with her because her mum had passed away and was basically a loner. I liked her when she was younger but overtime she became horrible and didn't value our friendship. Whenever we made plans I would cancel it last minute around an hour before simply because I didn't have the energy to deal with her.
Original post by Anonymous
No offense, but have you really reflected and made sure you're not the problem? I had a childhood friend who used to be such a pain! I only kept friends with her because her mum had passed away and was basically a loner. I liked her when she was younger but overtime she became horrible and didn't value our friendship. Whenever we made plans I would cancel it last minute around an hour before simply because I didn't have the energy to deal with her.

I mean regardless of the other person's attitude, making plans and cancelling last minute is still a pretty scummy thing to do.
Original post by Anonymous
i just can’t deal with it anymore. whenever i make plans with someone they never happen. i haven’t gone out and had fun in so long and i’ve never gone out with a guy. why make a plan with someone if ur gonna air them and it not happen. i’m so sick of this, it’s the same thing all the time. i think i’ve broken a world record.

Don't count on people to make plans happen. Have a personal backup plan to avoid disappointment and lower your expectation. I know it can be very irritating when your expectations go awry-but remember there are people out there who will not waste your time. Human behaviour is wild and varied, don't be victimized by it-rise above it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending