The Student Room Group

What is your favourite TV show?

As the title says, what is your favourite TV show?
Gogglebox
Original post by Emma:-)
As the title says, what is your favourite TV show?

TBBT
Original post by Fifipencil11
TBBT

Same here, but also young sheldon and the end of the f***ing world
Original post by scar-the-queen
Same here, but also young sheldon and the end of the f***ing world

COOOOL
Fave characters
Ships?

James and Alyssa are AMAZING don't u agree
Also we RLLY need a third season for end of the f**king world
Reply 5
Gotta be Doctor Who for me. Just my all-time favourite haha :biggrin:
Original post by Fifipencil11
COOOOL
Fave characters
Ships?

James and Alyssa are AMAZING don't u agree
Also we RLLY need a third season for end of the f**king world

I think I answered those questions in another thread lol

Yess I love James and Alyssa so much, another season of the show would be AMAZING
current, or of all time?
Original post by scar-the-queen
I think I answered those questions in another thread lol

Yess I love James and Alyssa so much, another season of the show would be AMAZING

ikrrrrr
Reply 9
current- Ted lasso - funny, feel good show. Two of the main characters dress really well- always a plus for me
all time- can't choose just one. Loved jane the Virgin, Never Have I ever and Sherlock!
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is good
American....Family Guy
British.........Still Game
Australian...Kath and Kim
Reply 12
Original post by {Moss}
Gotta be Doctor Who for me. Just my all-time favourite haha :biggrin:

who's your fav doctor?
Original post by Ray Bradbury
American....Family Guy
British.........Still Game
Australian...Kath and Kim

Hey I have never heard of Kath and Kim and wanna know whether or not it's a good show and why you think it is

I would be VERY grateful 😊
Reply 14
Original post by FemmeBleu
who's your fav doctor?

I love them all haha, but if I'm honest it's gotta be Matt Smith for NewWho (closely followed by Capaldi), then probably Tom Baker or Hartnell for Classic era. How about you?
Reply 15
Original post by {Moss}
I love them all haha, but if I'm honest it's gotta be Matt Smith for NewWho (closely followed by Capaldi), then probably Tom Baker or Hartnell for Classic era. How about you?

Matt Smith's era was great! He was never my favourite, but there were some really great episodes from him (the weeping angel episodes were very memorable).

My favs are Tennant, Eccleston & Capaldi. Don't make me choose between them, I love all three equally :-)
I'm guilty of having never watched the classic era! I really need to get round to it, I'd be especially interested to see what the original master was like.
I do love How I met your mother, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the ending
Reply 17
Original post by FemmeBleu
Matt Smith's era was great! He was never my favourite, but there were some really great episodes from him (the weeping angel episodes were very memorable).

My favs are Tennant, Eccleston & Capaldi. Don't make me choose between them, I love all three equally :-)
I'm guilty of having never watched the classic era! I really need to get round to it, I'd be especially interested to see what the original master was like.

Ahh I know what you mean haha, it is so hard to choose. That's what I love so much about DW, the variety between Doctors means it's possible to appreciate them all. The originals were definitely very different to NewWho, but I'd definitely recommend them, Delgado especially was a great introduction to the Master :biggrin:. Great to meet another Doctor-Who-lover!
At the moment, it is Digman!

Watched one episode and it is funny. I will continue with it.
Daredevil cos I can relate to his inner struggles

Quick Reply

Latest