The Student Room Group

I feel mentally and physically exhausted

I don’t know what to do, I hate myself. I try to be perfect but can only prove to be at work. I try to keep the peace at home but fail, I know it’s my fault and it just makes me angry, which doesn’t help.
I want to cry because I’m so tired and I feel so out of touch with reality.
I don’t know what to do
Reply 1
Im in the exact same boat, i cant even bring myself to revise and in tests ive been getting Es and Ds and i even got one U so im dreading for my
mocks in a few weeks. The only advice i can give you is sign up for counselling as soon as you can, i signed up a few weeks ago and still waiting for a session. the longer u wait to reach out then the longer it'll take for anything to improve in your life. Personally i believe it might be the only way to get better unless meditation is taken because no one can just snap out of these emotions
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Im in the exact same boat, i cant even bring myself to revise and in tests ive been getting Es and Ds and i even got one U so im dreading for my
mocks in a few weeks. The only advice i can give you is sign up for counselling as soon as you can, i signed up a few weeks ago and still waiting for a session. the longer u wait to reach out then the longer it'll take for anything to improve in your life. Personally i believe it might be the only way to get better unless meditation is taken because no one can just snap out of these emotions

I’m sorry to hear that you feel the same way.
I used to meditate and honestly I used to feel a little better by doing so. I don’t know if I could actually talk to someone about how I feel.
Reply 3
I’m sorry to hear that you feel the same way.
I used to meditate and honestly I used to feel a little better by doing so. I don’t know if I could actually talk to someone about how I feel.

just seen my spelling mistake i meant medication 😅😅 Ive tried meditating before, personally not my thing. I hate focusing on my breathing it makes me feel dizzy and stresses me out, basically the opposite of what it should be doing
Reply 4
just seen my spelling mistake i meant medication 😅😅 Ive tried meditating before, personally not my thing. I hate focusing on my breathing it makes me feel dizzy and stresses me out, basically the opposite of what it should be doing

Oh lol, tbh I mostly just did yoga, but quick sessions that didn’t feel too much.
Medication? Like what though, anti depressants? I can’t think of anything else. I do take Kalms to relax, but they have side effects
Reply 5
I don’t know what to do, I hate myself. I try to be perfect but can only prove to be at work. I try to keep the peace at home but fail, I know it’s my fault and it just makes me angry, which doesn’t help. I want to cry because I’m so tired and I feel so out of touch with reality.I don’t know what to do
Icl u gotta charge that😋

Quick Reply

Latest