The Student Room Group

Geography GCSE fieldwork

Please could someone tell me whether photographs and field sketches are data analysis techniques?
Thanks!
Reply 1
Hey, A Level geog student here. This would be classed as 'Data presentation'. If you were to annotate these pictures and sketches with key analysis, it would count as data analysis. Hope that helps
Reply 2
Original post by tmcm
Hey, A Level geog student here. This would be classed as 'Data presentation'. If you were to annotate these pictures and sketches with key analysis, it would count as data analysis. Hope that helps

So for a question that says how successful were your data analysis techniques, can I say that I used field sketches which were successful because I could get an overall idea of how the river looked and mark in areas that I would like to revisit however it was also unsuccessful because I rushed the drawings so it was not very accurate and I could have over exaggerated features or missed out other key features in the river which could have affected my results for variation in river characteristics e.g river width/depth to score 2/3 marks? Thank you for your help!!
Reply 3
Sounds good to me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending