The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Mathematics Paper 1 Foundation Tier (J560/01) - 19th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

OCR GCSE Mathematics Paper 1 Foundation Tier (J560/01) - 19th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 19th May 2023/ AM
Length: 1h 30m
What did yall get for the last question 😭
Reply 2
so ******* hard
Reply 3
Original post by unknown28282
What did yall get for the last question 😭

I can’t even remember it Ik you had to find the are of the square then the circle then takeaway the then divide by 4 to find the corner or something like that. I wouldn’t worry loads in my school missed out that question though. How did you find the rest of the paper? 😊
Reply 4
Original post by gcseking101
so ******* hard

Glad it wasn’t just me then hope the grade boundaries are low people found it easier in my school what’s a joke
Original post by MolzMc1
I can’t even remember it Ik you had to find the are of the square then the circle then takeaway the then divide by 4 to find the corner or something like that. I wouldn’t worry loads in my school missed out that question though. How did you find the rest of the paper? 😊

Tbh I found it easy but loads of ppl said they found it hard. I hope the grade boundaries are low 😭
Reply 6
I thought it was easy but now I’m worried I made so many silly mistakes.
What did you put for the n and f question
Sheep question
Reply 7
pussy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending