The Student Room Group

A Level Edexcel Economics B Paper 1 (9EB0 01) 2023 [exam chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Clocky265
I think even slightly lower tbh. There has only been one year with 70% for an A* even before covid it was still around the 65%

What will be the grade boundaries for an A
Reply 81
Original post by Hihi000
What will be the grade boundaries for an A

Highest it has ever been pre covid was 59% in 2017. They have definitely made the tests harder than that year so it may be lower
Reply 82
Does anyone know why our are grade boundaries are so low compared to other econ exam bored considering we probably have the nicest questions , compared to other exam bored of course i am not saying we have it easy
Original post by 1234kelly
Does anyone know why our are grade boundaries are so low compared to other econ exam bored considering we probably have the nicest questions , compared to other exam bored of course i am not saying we have it easy

cos edexcel b like to ask silly donkey questions like the unemployment one
Original post by 1234kelly

I've heard the examiners are pretty harsh when it comes to marking
Reply 85
Original post by username50028453
I've heard the examiners are pretty harsh when it comes to marking

Not sure that is the case. If you look at the example answers they issue every year some of them are surprisingly straightforward
is there a chat for paper 2 of edexcel economics b
Reply 87
Original post by econgirrrl
cos edexcel b like to ask silly donkey questions like the unemployment one

loooooooooooool
Reply 88
Original post by username50028453
is there a chat for paper 2 of edexcel economics b

nah mate u should make one
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest