The Student Room Group

Edexcel Business GCSE Paper 1 (1BS0/01) - 18th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by S7YPE
To be fair, i did think that the last 12 marker was a bit of a curve ball but I think I pretty much aced it because I think all it wanted was you to acknowledged that some potential customers might have valued the fact that the company produced green energy (product) whereas other customers might value the price more.

thats what i put as some are more enviromentally aware compared to some.
Reply 41
yoo anyone felt the sexist bit in the lili heating ltd case study:s-smilie:
EVERY MAN IS NOW A PREDATOR???:K:
Reply 42
Original post by propergoodman
it was 2600

I got 2500 but could be wrong
guys do you think I can get a grade 9 I skipped 10 pages of the test because I didn't think we had to answer then. I didn't realise until I had 2 mins left of the test we had to answer the whole test.
Reply 44
Original post by tallqueen212
guys do you think I can get a grade 9 I skipped 10 pages of the test because I didn't think we had to answer then. I didn't realise until I had 2 mins left of the test we had to answer the whole test.

Might not be likely but you never know, it really depends on the grade boundaries
Original post by BoshBoy26
Might not be likely but you never know, it really depends on the grade boundaries

hopefully those boundaries are low
Reply 46
Original post by Lil Sumi
i think it was break even units i got like 2500 units i think around that number anyway

I got 1500 units for the Break Even question
Reply 47
Maybe, it depends how well you do on paper 2, as your grade is an average of the two.
Original post by tallqueen212
Reply 48
I found it alright - not the best case studies, but it was manageable for me.
Original post by np122
Maybe, it depends how well you do on paper 2, as your grade is an average of the two.

true thank you 💖
Original post by propergoodman
it was 2600

Nah i’m pretty sure it was 2500 from what i remmeber
Overall the exam was nice the last 12 marker definitely was a bit questionable but section A was extremely easy, the calculations were nice as well if you knew the equations. I’m shocked out how tight the timings were though how people did it in an hour and a half i don’t know!
Reply 52
How was Paper 2???
Reply 53
Original post by jiungie
How was Paper 2???

So good the 12 marker was class
Reply 54
Yeah the 12 marker was easy.
Original post by BoshBoy26
So good the 12 marker was class
Reply 55
I wish I had more time for the second 9 marker
Reply 56
meme2.pngMeme3.jpg
I have my business gcse next year any advice plz would help I have a mock one Monday it’s the 2022 one but it’s locked so yh
Reply 58
Original post by Iusedtobesomeone
I have my business gcse next year any advice plz would help I have a mock one Monday it’s the 2022 one but it’s locked so yh

:smile:
Blud thinks we are gonna give him the paper....
go revise fam
because you need to sit the exam as if you have never seen the paper before for 2 reasons
one so you know at what actual grade you are at
and to not get shocked by the real exam
BTW it is not locked :confused:
you can find it on the internet but i doubt that the school will give it to you if it is not locked
Reply 59
Original post by blueeee3432
i feel like those case studies were really bad in comparison to normal

in what way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending