The Student Room Group

Medical imaging technology, or biomedical sciences

Hi this is aqeel i have equal interest in both of these fields .. bachelors in Radio imaging technology or biomedical sciences.. Which should i pursue .. i can go for both .. Just i need a little bit more point of view which should i do ..
Reply 1
Only you can decide! They both have their pros and cons
Have you done proper research into the areas to see about job prospects? You may also find that it’s dependent on the university modules that they offer
You need to look at the courses at you chosen university and make sure the modules interest you
Reply 2
Original post by Jazizle
Have you done proper research into the areas to see about job prospects? You may also find that it’s dependent on the university modules that they offer
You need to look at the courses at you chosen university and make sure the modules interest you

So why there is diversity in modules why all universities can’t have same modules.. as all students gonna graduate with same degree biomedical sciences.. how modules will make difference…I am just a high school student.. how willl i judge them and decide depend upon modules 😞.. I don’t even know ..if y can help☹️
Reply 3
Original post by Ahmad131
So why there is diversity in modules why all universities can’t have same modules.. as all students gonna graduate with same degree biomedical sciences.. how modules will make difference…I am just a high school student.. how willl i judge them and decide depend upon modules 😞.. I don’t even know ..if y can help☹️

If u can tell me ☹️… ya go for that universities.. it has awesome modules taught in biomedical sciences .. ☹️… btw I ain’t much fond of biochemistry.. i can go for anatomy.. neuroscience clinical medicine I don’t much about in detail of these subjects… i just randomly applied in herdfordshire university and kingston what are u comments on these universities .. Are they offering good biomedical sciences..
Reply 4
Original post by Jazizle

If u can tell me ☹️… ya go for that universities.. it has awesome modules taught in biomedical sciences .. ☹️… btw I ain’t much fond of biochemistry.. i can go for anatomy.. neuroscience clinical medicine I don’t much about in detail of these subjects… i just randomly applied in herdfordshire university and Kingston University what are u comments on these universities .. Are they offering good biomedical sciences..i will be so grateful.. if u can help me 🥹

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending