The Student Room Group

Apprentice Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician

Hiya.
I've applied for a Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician role within the NHS.
I've read on a few threads that some of the questions asked during the interview were concerning experience and how that would fit within the role, or how the individual would define teamwork, etc.
I've also read that some applicants were asked to take a test during their interview. I've been told that I'd need to complete competency assessments but haven't yet been told if this'll be at the interview.
I’d really really appreciate if someone can give some pointers or advise what questions came up in your interview if you've previously applied for this role or what the tests/competency assessments entailed, please?
Reply 1
Bump
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Hi all. I've received an invitation for an interview on the 2nd of October, now 10 days away, and I'd really appreciate any advice.
Reply 3
TSR not as active as it used to be. Might be worth trying Facebook instead
Original post by doughnutsrye
Hi all. I've received an invitation for an interview on the 2nd of October, now 10 days away, and I'd really appreciate any advice.
Reply 4

hi, how did ur interview go? do u mind sharing what questions they asked, would be really helpful!
Reply 5
Original post by bushrem
hi, how did ur interview go? do u mind sharing what questions they asked, would be really helpful!

Hiya!
The interview went as well as it could have. It was a panel interview so the nerves were high but overall it was a really good experience. I was asked 9 questions in total, but I've noted down all the ones I can remember, to the best of my ability, below.

Can you tell us a time when you demonstrated the value 'we are one team'?

Why have you applied for this role and why should we hire you?

Tell us a time when you had to work with a colleague you didn't get along with and how did you handle this?

In this scenario one of your colleagues is being talked down to by a senior colleague, how would you approach this situation and what would you do if it were you in this situation?

Can you tell us a time when you didn't demonstrate one of the UHL values, and what were your reflections?

In this scenario we've received a complaint from your training provider that an assignment has not been completed on time, how would you go about resolving this?

I hope this helps!
Reply 6
Hiya!
The interview went as well as it could have. It was a panel interview so the nerves were high but overall it was a really good experience. I was asked 9 questions in total, but I've noted down all the ones I can remember, to the best of my ability, below.

Can you tell us a time when you demonstrated the value 'we are one team'?

Why have you applied for this role and why should we hire you?

Tell us a time when you had to work with a colleague you didn't get along with and how did you handle this?

In this scenario one of your colleagues is being talked down to by a senior colleague, how would you approach this situation and what would you do if it were you in this situation?

Can you tell us a time when you didn't demonstrate one of the UHL values, and what were your reflections?

In this scenario we've received a complaint from your training provider that an assignment has not been completed on time, how would you go about resolving this?

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much this is so useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending