The Student Room Group

life after uni

I’ve recently finished university which is a happy thing but now I’m home all the time. I have my part time work but I don’t drive to be working everyday. I feel really sad and lonely we’re a family of 7 , my elder sister is always out and she’s married. I’m at home just sad and I don’t feel like talking
Get yourself some hobbies so you can get out of the house and meet new people.
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Get yourself some hobbies so you can get out of the house and meet new people.

I don’t really drive so I don’t know what hobbies to do I really don’t have many interests
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t really drive so I don’t know what hobbies to do I really don’t have many interests

sleep
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

You don’t really drive or you don’t drive at all. If it’s the latter you could start by learning. You would become more independent which would help when you start looking for full time work.
You could think about travelling a bit with something like work away. For doing a bit of volunteering you get offered free accommodation and sometimes food. It’s something that’s fun and varied before tou start looking for graduate posts.
Reply 5
Original post by Euapp
You don’t really drive or you don’t drive at all. If it’s the latter you could start by learning. You would become more independent which would help when you start looking for full time work.
You could think about travelling a bit with something like work away. For doing a bit of volunteering you get offered free accommodation and sometimes food. It’s something that’s fun and varied before tou start looking for graduate posts.

Yeah true, I have to get out because at home I’m just getting really sad and I feel like sometimes I have to be home because my mums alone at home and she has attachment issues. But I do have work so I might start taking more shifts. Also another thing I feel like if I’m not home a lot my family will start forgetting about me, i don’t know what’s wrong with me psychologically

Quick Reply

Latest