The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry Accommodation

I have just accepted a place at Coventry and need to apply for accommodation. I was looking at Bishops Gate. Does anyone live there and would you recommend it? Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by CathyC37
I have just accepted a place at Coventry and need to apply for accommodation. I was looking at Bishops Gate. Does anyone live there and would you recommend it? Thank you.

It looks like an awesome place to make new friends!!! :biggrin:

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/where-can-i-live/bishop-gate/

Go firm Coventry!!! :wink: What subject will you be studying?
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
It looks like an awesome place to make new friends!!! :biggrin:

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/where-can-i-live/bishop-gate/

Go firm Coventry!!! :wink: What subject will you be studying?

Computer science. How about you?

Hello @CathyC37

I hope you're well. I don't live at Bishops Gate, but I used to know a few people who used to live there. They didn't report any issues with it and security was good! They had good experiences and was able to make quite a few friends, BG is one of the accommodations for those in first / younger years (although anyone can stay) it is good for getting to know people.

More info can be found via this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/where-can-i-live/bishop-gate/

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 4
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @CathyC37

I hope you're well. I don't live at Bishops Gate, but I used to know a few people who used to live there. They didn't report any issues with it and security was good! They had good experiences and was able to make quite a few friends, BG is one of the accommodations for those in first / younger years (although anyone can stay) it is good for getting to know people.

More info can be found via this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/where-can-i-live/bishop-gate/

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Thank you, much appreciated. That is reassuring.

Hello!
I'm Courtney, one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University.
I have lived in Bishop Gate and I really enjoyed it! The staff here are very polite and helpful, and there are always a lot of activities taking place in the communal area to allow you to get the most out of your university experience.
As well as this, it has it's own Tescos' attached to it, which makes getting food shops a lot easier!
Overall, the rooms here are lovely, the internet is decent and any problems you may encounter with any of your appliances etc are dealt with quite quickly!
I would definitely reccomend

If you have any more questions I'd be happy to assist!
Kind regards,
Courtney H
Reply 6
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello!
I'm Courtney, one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University.
I have lived in Bishop Gate and I really enjoyed it! The staff here are very polite and helpful, and there are always a lot of activities taking place in the communal area to allow you to get the most out of your university experience.
As well as this, it has it's own Tescos' attached to it, which makes getting food shops a lot easier!
Overall, the rooms here are lovely, the internet is decent and any problems you may encounter with any of your appliances etc are dealt with quite quickly!
I would definitely reccomend

If you have any more questions I'd be happy to assist!
Kind regards,
Courtney H

Hi, Thank you. I have applied for this now as my first choice. Do you know when we hear about what accommodation has been allocated? Thank you.
Hello,
Thank you for getting back in touch, usually it'll take a few weeks, especially during peak times such as this. I'd say you should expect to hear off them within a few weeks!
Please note you'll be asked to pay a deposit for your room once they offed you accommodation.
Again, if you have any other enquiries feel free to get in contact again.

Kind regards,
Courtney H
Reply 8
Anyone looking/knows someone looking for private accommodation? I have a room booked at Eden Square but due to personal circumstances I need someone to replace my tenancy. It’s 5 bed, en suite and the room is quite big at 17sqm. Let me know if you’re interested.

Quick Reply

Latest