The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Accommodation Recommendations

Hi, I'm starting at Coventry University as a postgrad in September. Does anyone have any recommendations for accommodation? My budget is around £140 - 150 a week. I've left it kind of late but hoping I can find something haha
Hello!
I'm one of the student ambassadors here at Coventry University.
I have done some research for you and have found this page that I will link below that summarises how much each University owned accommodation costs for which rooms.
I'd recommend University owned accommodation, simply because pretty much everything is included in the cost, icl gas, electric, water etc. So you won't be spending extra when you don't need to.
I have lived in Bishop Gate and would really recommend it as an accommodation, everyone there is very friendly and the rooms are lovely! If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to ask!
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/applying/accommodation-fees-2023-24/
Hope this helps!
Courtney H
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm starting at Coventry University as a postgrad in September. Does anyone have any recommendations for accommodation? My budget is around £140 - 150 a week. I've left it kind of late but hoping I can find something haha

I have a acom available shared kitchen with 4-5 people, en-suite (so private shower and bathroom) 44 week contract can be extended 8 minutes walk away from university and is £138 pounds a week
Reply 3

Hi, I am looking for someone to takeover my room, it is available for 104£ a week, in Queen's Park, let me know if you're still interested
Reply 4

hey, don't worry, when I started Uni I managed to book CODE super last minute. I'm sure they would have something
Reply 5

I have a room at Mezzino, Albany student village (CV5 6JR) starting from next week - would you be interest to take over my lease?
Reply 6
Hello! I'm looking to see if anyone would like to takeover a room ensuite, shared kitchen, in Albany Student Village in Coventry as I'll be going to another university. There is a gym, game room and movie theatre.

Roughly £160 per week or £8160 per year. 51 week contract (DISCOUNT POSSIBLE)

Albany Student Village, Albany Road, Earlsdon,
Coventry, CV5 6JR

https://www.mezzino.com/property/albany-student-village/

Please message me ASAP for further details! And please send this to friends or family interested!

Hi

Please see our different options here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/

Fees can be seen here: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/life-on-campus/accommodation/applying/accommodation-fees-2023-24/

Please be careful when random people try to sell you a contract, it's best to always go through official channels to avoid being defrauded.

All the best!

Coventry University Team
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest