The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CU Coventry?

So i’m starting a foundation year at CU Coventry soon and i’m wondering how much CU coventry and normal coventry uni cross over. Are the societies shared? Is the accommodation shared? Are the facilities and campuses shared? Do both unis share the same welcome week?
Original post by sjsjdhdhhahaha
So i’m starting a foundation year at CU Coventry soon and i’m wondering how much CU coventry and normal coventry uni cross over. Are the societies shared? Is the accommodation shared? Are the facilities and campuses shared? Do both unis share the same welcome week?

Hello,

I hope you’re well. I also did a foundation year at CU Coventry! You can stay at any accommodation you would like, as long as you’re a student, so don’t worry about that! You can also use the same facilities such as the library & the Hub etc, but they are two different campuses within walking distance from each other.

The universities do typically have the same freshers/welcome week but the overall timetabling is very different. In terms of societies, unfortunately I’m not sure as I didn’t participate in any.

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest