The Student Room Group

Anybody looking for accommodation in Swansea for September 2023/2024?

Hiya!

Currently looking for anybody interested in taking my room at St Davids Student Roost accommodation in Swansea, please.

The room itself is a Bronze Plus Ensuite and, I need to hopefully pass it on to somebody by this week.
You can view what the room looks like via the website here: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/swansea/st-davids

The room is fairly large, with a private en suite, shared kitchen and living space. Along with other facilities, the building that the flat is in has an inbuilt gym, study spaces and rest areas.

These rooms are fairly hard to get a hold of, at this stage in the year. But, I can guarantee the room, to anyone interested.

The building is also very close to the train station, bus stops, city centre and plenty of shops. So, everything you need is all in one place. It's extremely comvenient.

The contract is specifically for 51 weeks, starting in September of this year (2023), for £151 a week, which can be paid in accordance with your student loans.

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP and we can figure out passing the room onto you.

Thank you so much and please take care!
Reply 1
Hi, were you able to find someone to take up your accommodation? Or do you know anyone looking for student accommodation in Swansea?
Reply 2
Original post by Angellicc
Hi, were you able to find someone to take up your accommodation? Or do you know anyone looking for student accommodation in Swansea?

Hiya!
I'm still currently looking for somebody to take the room, thank you!
Are you perhaps interested? Or maybe know somebody who is?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending