The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Accommodation available @ University of Salford

Hi, is anyone looking for accommodation @ at the University of Salford as this Bronze room @ Peel Park Quarter is no longer required.
Original post by Nate.18
Hi, is anyone looking for accommodation @ at the University of Salford as this Bronze room @ Peel Park Quarter is no longer required.

Hi @Nate.18,

Hopefully you've managed to get this sorted, but if not I'd definitely recommend contacting CLV directly to see if they have any support for releasing your room! I'd also recommend posting on the applicant Facebook group as well as the Peel Park Quarter group to see if anyone is looking for a room there :smile:

All the best!
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Nate.18

Hi

My son is looking for accommodation is this still available?
Original post by Nate.18

Hi

My sons looking for accommodation is this still available?
Original post by jenbirchall
Hi

Hi @jenbirchall!

If you're looking for accommodation for this current academic year (Sept 2023 - July 2024) I'd recommend dropping our Campus Living Villages team an email, as they're the ones who manage our Peel Park Quarter accommodation! You can contact them on [email protected] and they'll be happy to have a chat. If you're keeping an eye out for September 2024 accommodation won't typically open until Spring, so its worth keeping an eye out on their website in the new year.

All the best!
Becky
Hi

Hi @jenbirchall!

If you're looking for accommodation for this current academic year (Sept 2023 - July 2024) I'd recommend dropping our Campus Living Villages team an email, as they're the ones who manage our Peel Park Quarter accommodation! You can contact them on [email protected] and they'll be happy to have a chat. If you're keeping an eye out for September 2024 accommodation won't typically open until Spring, so its worth keeping an eye out on the website in the new year.

All the best!
Becky
Original post by University of Salford
Hi @jenbirchall!

If you're looking for accommodation for this current academic year (Sept 2023 - July 2024) I'd recommend dropping our Campus Living Villages team an email, as they're the ones who manage our Peel Park Quarter accommodation! You can contact them on [email protected] and they'll be happy to have a chat. If you're keeping an eye out for September 2024 accommodation won't typically open until Spring, so its worth keeping an eye out on their website in the new year.

All the best!
Becky

Thankyou for your advise

Kindest

Jen
Reply 7
Hi

My son is looking for accommodation is this still available?

Hi I have a room available in Peel Park if you’re interested? :smile:
Original post by ljhubb13
Hi I have a room available in Peel Park if you’re interested? :smile:

Thankyou so much for letting me know, we need a room for my son. Could you let me know the building. Kindest Jen
Reply 9
Thankyou so much for letting me know, we need a room for my son. Could you let me know the building. Kindest Jen

It’s Daber :smile: do you want my number or email to keep in touch?
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending