The Student Room Group

I have no one to talk to

I’m so beyond myself right now, all I want to do is cry, I have no one to listen to me, my life is going downhill, I’m a jinx, a failure and a disappointment but it’s not what I wanted at all, far from it actually and I feel like the pressure is drowning me
Reply 1
Hey,
I’m sorry you’re feeling this way. Do you have any friends or family members that you could explain to? Or you could also talk on here and we would be more than happy to help:smile:

Everyone feels disappointment and life doesn’t always go the way we expect it too. Why do you feel your life is going downhill? I’m sure things will get better soon and just remember not to put too much pressure on yourself, the less pressure you put, the less you stress and the better things will get! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I’m so beyond myself right now, all I want to do is cry, I have no one to listen to me, my life is going downhill, I’m a jinx, a failure and a disappointment but it’s not what I wanted at all, far from it actually and I feel like the pressure is drowning me

Sorry to hear you are struggling with this at the minute, it sounds really tough to deal with all these horrible thoughts. Have you considered speaking to a GP and getting some extra support with managing this? I have a vivid memory of having a lot of these thoughts and beliefs about myself several years ago and I found counselling at that time to be extremely helpful. Feeling alone with your problems is so difficult, so having someone who is just there to listen can be very beneficial.

Quick Reply

Latest