The Student Room Group

Wellbeing apps

What apps or websites do you like best to support your mental health? Are there any specifically for students that you'd recommend? It's such a minefield out there so I'd love some advice.
Reply 1
Original post by verona2023
What apps or websites do you like best to support your mental health? Are there any specifically for students that you'd recommend? It's such a minefield out there so I'd love some advice.

Pin it or Bin it was recommended to me when I was doing my A levels. It's run by the uni of liverpool but anyone can use it. You can write a note in the app and then choose to pin it (the app stores it) or bin it (deleted), so you can store things like achievements vs writing and then deleting rants.

There are plenty of mindfulness apps but all the free versions I've tried were very limited and not great - if there's one that's good I would be interesting in hearing about it though.

Exercise can be helpful in supporting your mental health so if that's something you struggle with getting enough of it can be worth looking into an app. I don't have any specific recommendations, personally I use fitbit but that's just because I own one of their watches - it's not a great app by itself.
Reply 2
That's so helpful - thank you. I haven't heard of Pin it/Bin it so will definitely have a look.
Reply 3
finch is amzing for basic self care
Original post by verona2023

Quick Reply

Latest