The Student Room Group

Speeding

Hi, today I was coming around a corner in a 30 zone at 31, there was a camera van around the corner I think the car in front was blocking me till I got around and then I was at 30. Later in that trip I went passed one of those radar signs. So I went up to 31 again and it was saying 27-28. So I guess I'm safe as my speedo was probably over reading but I am not sure. Any advice would be great thanks?
Original post by lowRocketry
Hi, today I was coming around a corner in a 30 zone at 31, there was a camera van around the corner I think the car in front was blocking me till I got around and then I was at 30. Later in that trip I went passed one of those radar signs. So I went up to 31 again and it was saying 27-28. So I guess I'm safe as my speedo was probably over reading but I am not sure. Any advice would be great thanks?

You're absolutely 100% fine. For a start, if you speedometer says 31, you're likely going at 30 or below in reality. Also, you're not going to get a fine or points doing 31 in a 30 zone. Finally, you don't get a fine/points from one of those "Your Speed" digital signs; they're informational only.

Quick Reply

Latest