The Student Room Group

exam overthinking

after exams, is there any way to stop thinking about it?? i literally cannot stop thinking that the two a level exams I just took went horribly, even if i came out somewhat confident?? I wanna get the idea of failure out of my mind but it's been so difficult :,(
Original post by Anonymous
after exams, is there any way to stop thinking about it?? i literally cannot stop thinking that the two a level exams I just took went horribly, even if i came out somewhat confident?? I wanna get the idea of failure out of my mind but it's been so difficult :,(

At least if you didn't do well in like one exam and got an E, you can revise and get A* in other and level it out at C maybe B? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Just make sure you do the best you can do on both exams and that's all that matters.
Reply 3
if you answered all the questions and actually revised for the exam you most likely did good, nerves can really cause you to feel like you’ve done terrible even if you haven’t. try focusing on the upcoming exams instead to shift your focus, goodluck!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ihytasha
if you answered all the questions and actually revised for the exam you most likely did good, nerves can really cause you to feel like you’ve done terrible even if you haven’t. try focusing on the upcoming exams instead to shift your focus, goodluck!! :smile:

tysm :,) it's so hard to focus when the exams are at the back of my mind as well.

Quick Reply

Latest