The Student Room Group

I need a replacement tenant in Leicester

I have applied to live in The Grange It's on the Leicester De Monfort University campus.
But due to financial difficulties i have decided to cancel it but they said that i have to find a replacement tenant before the check in date which is on the 15th of September and if i do not i will still have to pay the rent but i do not have the money to do so.
Currenty i am doing my A Levels and have alot of stress so i dont have time to worry about this.
If anyone is looking for an accommodation in leicester and go/will go DMU please let me know.

The Grange is situated within the DMU campus, just 10 minutes’ walk from Leicester city centre and only 15 minutes on foot to Leicester rail station.
The ground-floor common room has a couple of comfy armchairs and a TV, as well as a free foosball table - perfect for unwinding after a long day. There’s also a bit of outdoor space here, with a courtyard garden that has artificial turf areas and picnic-style seating.

Living here on campus means you’ll be at your lectures and seminars within minutes. You’re also close to all the great food and drink places, bars, clubs, historical sites, and cultural attractions of the city centre. A great place to make your home as a student in Leicester.

The Grange, 41 Grange Lane, LE2 7EG
Check in date- 15th Sep 2023
Check out date- 19th Jul 2024
It is an En-suite classic room which comes with a single bed, 3-4 flatmates, includes a bathroom and a shared kitchen.
It is £117 a week.
It also has a car parking on site and a bike storage.
If anyone is interested please let me know.
Reply 1
Original post by zakiakhanx
I have applied to live in The Grange It's on the Leicester De Monfort University campus.
But due to financial difficulties i have decided to cancel it but they said that i have to find a replacement tenant before the check in date which is on the 15th of September and if i do not i will still have to pay the rent but i do not have the money to do so.
Currenty i am doing my A Levels and have alot of stress so i dont have time to worry about this.
If anyone is looking for an accommodation in leicester and go/will go DMU please let me know.

The Grange is situated within the DMU campus, just 10 minutes’ walk from Leicester city centre and only 15 minutes on foot to Leicester rail station.
The ground-floor common room has a couple of comfy armchairs and a TV, as well as a free foosball table - perfect for unwinding after a long day. There’s also a bit of outdoor space here, with a courtyard garden that has artificial turf areas and picnic-style seating.

Living here on campus means you’ll be at your lectures and seminars within minutes. You’re also close to all the great food and drink places, bars, clubs, historical sites, and cultural attractions of the city centre. A great place to make your home as a student in Leicester.

The Grange, 41 Grange Lane, LE2 7EG
Check in date- 15th Sep 2023
Check out date- 19th Jul 2024
It is an En-suite classic room which comes with a single bed, 3-4 flatmates, includes a bathroom and a shared kitchen.
It is £117 a week.
It also has a car parking on site and a bike storage.
If anyone is interested please let me know.

I forgot to add that it is a 7 instalment payment £772.20 from October to April.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending