The Student Room Group

Accommodation Manchester

Hello, I myself am no longer planning on attending university and unite students require me to find a replacement tenant so that I can leave my tenancy agreement, the accommodation is at the Piccadilly point building in Manchester so it’s great if you plan on attending either Manchester metropolitan university or The University of Manchester. Please reply if interested.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Ellisjones14
Hello, I myself am no longer planning on attending university and unite students require me to find a replacement tenant so that I can leave my tenancy agreement, the accommodation is at the Piccadilly point building in Manchester so it’s great if you plan on attending either Manchester metropolitan university or The University of Manchester. Please reply if interested.

Hello, I am attending this upcoming academic year and in need of accommodation. I was behind on making a decision on whether or not to attend university this year and so I still haven't found an accommodation. Please could you let me know if you still need a replacement tenant?
Reply 2
I need a replacement tenant for Mansion Point 1 Cromwell Range in Fallowfield for the premium loft en-suite for £149 per week. Please reply quickly. Thanks
Original post by br3yna1
I need a replacement tenant for Mansion Point 1 Cromwell Range in Fallowfield for the premium loft en-suite for £149 per week. Please reply quickly. Thanks

Is this still available, i am very interested. Please send me a WhatsApp message at +34 693062704
Reply 4
Original post by br3yna1

Was anything wrong with this accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending