The Student Room Group

OCR A level classics

Has anyone done the 2022 paper Greek Theatre or world of the hero paper for OCR classics A level. I am currently revising for my year 12 mock:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by dthe7392s
Has anyone done the 2022 paper Greek Theatre or world of the hero paper for OCR classics A level. I am currently revising for my year 12 mock:smile:

hey i've done both of them.
Reply 2
Original post by pkchan
hey i've done both of them.

Do you remember the questions for the 30/20 markers
Reply 3
Do you remember the questions for the 30/20 markers

iliad 20 marker was on importance of xenia, and the 30 marker was whether hector behaves in a more human than heroic way.
odyssey 20 marker was again on importance of xenia, and the 30 marker was on whether goddesses and women are the clever ones in the odyssey rather than oddyseus.
aeneid 20 marker was whether dido was 'admirable but unlikeable'. 30 marker was that the aeneid is completely depressing.
Reply 4
thank you sm ive been revising xenia and women a lot. Do you remember the greek theatre qs :smile:

Original post by pkchan
iliad 20 marker was on importance of xenia, and the 30 marker was whether hector behaves in a more human than heroic way.
odyssey 20 marker was again on importance of xenia, and the 30 marker was on whether goddesses and women are the clever ones in the odyssey rather than oddyseus.
aeneid 20 marker was whether dido was 'admirable but unlikeable'. 30 marker was that the aeneid is completely depressing.
Reply 5
thank you sm ive been revising xenia and women a lot. Do you remember the greek theatre qs :smile:

oh yeah sorry i forgot - the 20 marker was on the chorus and if it makes any contribution to the success of a greek comedy, and the 30 markeres were on whether oedipus deserved his sufferiing and made it worse or if the theme of family is more important in oedipus or bacchae.
Reply 6
Thank you
Original post by pkchan
oh yeah sorry i forgot - the 20 marker was on the chorus and if it makes any contribution to the success of a greek comedy, and the 30 markeres were on whether oedipus deserved his sufferiing and made it worse or if the theme of family is more important in oedipus or bacchae.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending