The Student Room Group

Classics question

Hi,

I just wanted to ask on what i should do. I am doing classics a level ocr , howver i am a resit student and not affiliated with any school or college, my old school said they cant help coz im no longer a student. JUst wanted to ask how i should go about marking my essays as i have always had it done by a classics teacher, idk is there a platform, coz the markcheme is quote vague dont really know what is good and what is really good.
Original post by Unevu
Hi,

I just wanted to ask on what i should do. I am doing classics a level ocr , howver i am a resit student and not affiliated with any school or college, my old school said they cant help coz im no longer a student. JUst wanted to ask how i should go about marking my essays as i have always had it done by a classics teacher, idk is there a platform, coz the markcheme is quote vague dont really know what is good and what is really good.

hi!! i’m also doing OCR Classics and i’m homeschooled there are some good website one of them i can recommend is https://www.classicalassociation.org
which includes a lot of resources, also you can buy OCR Classics books which include all the topics which u are covering.

Quick Reply

Latest