The Student Room Group

i need your help!!!

so, my mental health has been declining so badly and i still have a desire to be a nurse… im going for an ARU open day next week and i feel like im not ready at all.
i have been excited to go and ik its over a year away but i know that my mental health will go down more if i go to uni. then again, ive seen cabin crew as a nice job but im self studying a levels it seems like a waste but i want to be happy and not go through all the stress.
i coule always go back to uni with my a levels after
has anyone got any ideas
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by alevelstudent090
so, my mental health has been declining so badly and i still have a desire to be a nurse… im going for an ARU open day next week and i feel like im not ready at all.
i have been excited to go and ik its over a year away but i know that my mental health will go down more if i go to uni. then again, ive seen cabin crew as a nice job but im self studying a levels it seems like a waste but i want to be happy and not go through all the stress.
has anyone got any ideas

What is it that makes you feel your mental health will get worse if you go to uni?

It could be worth getting some help with your mental health now so you might feel better able to cope with whichever route you go down.
Reply 2
Original post by alevelstudent090
has anyone got any ideas

maybe take a gap year and spend some time with yourself? indulge and take care of yourself so u can prepare urself and ur mindset for uni.

Quick Reply

Latest