The Student Room Group

Wjec maths unit 3 a level 2023 (8th June)

Wtf was that paper 😭
Reply 1
As In you found it easy or difficult?
Reply 2
Original post by Zeppalini
As In you found it easy or difficult?

I personally found it difficult, I felt really confident going into the exam lol, the first page was fine and some of the other questions were as well but there were some hard ones in there :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by EmilyWr1
Wtf was that paper 😭

I wonder if grade boundaries are going to be low like last year? I have a feeling that will be similar if not then just a bit higher
Reply 4
Original post by Amyss90
I personally found it difficult, I felt really confident going into the exam lol, the first page was fine and some of the other questions were as well but there were some hard ones in there :smile:

Yh the first page was good the rest idk...i was aiming for 80 but ill be happy if i get 60/120 now. The first page binomial part was a little strange tho. Idk if i got it right
Reply 5
Original post by Nenenay
Yh the first page was good the rest idk...i was aiming for 80 but ill be happy if i get 60/120 now. The first page binomial part was a little strange tho. Idk if i got it right

Ohh yeahhh that was a very strange question for binomial!!! The grade boundaries will probably be low like last year since they are low in general anyway :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Amyss90
Ohh yeahhh that was a very strange question for binomial!!! The grade boundaries will probably be low like last year since they are low in general anyway :smile:

I hope so*last year i did very poorly, i didnt revise well and we had a tough test. i hope unit 4 is good!!

Quick Reply

Latest