The Student Room Group

Today’s paper 3 exam

Hi there lovely people!!

Well done on the exam today, I’m proud of everyone who got through it 🥰 (and even if you didn’t, I’m sure you still did your best and that’s all that matters!)

I’m going to be blunt - I need some reassurance that I didn’t absolutely ruin my chances of going to university with paper 3 today 😓

I’ve seen a lot of people saying it was quite good or seeing that they wrote the same answer as each other but I’m not feeling so great about it…

Would anyone be so kind as to give me some advice on how to deal with this?

Thank you!! 🧚*♀️✨
Reply 1
Original post by OreoJam789
Hi there lovely people!!

Well done on the exam today, I’m proud of everyone who got through it 🥰 (and even if you didn’t, I’m sure you still did your best and that’s all that matters!)

I’m going to be blunt - I need some reassurance that I didn’t absolutely ruin my chances of going to university with paper 3 today 😓

I’ve seen a lot of people saying it was quite good or seeing that they wrote the same answer as each other but I’m not feeling so great about it…

Would anyone be so kind as to give me some advice on how to deal with this?

Thank you!! 🧚*♀️✨

you didn't ruin your chances just because people wrote the same thing as the next man doesn't mean what you put is incorrect because with sociology there is no right answer and also sociology is the study of society meaning that institutions and groups of people that function in different ways a respond to things in a number of different ways just like your answer it is bound to be different to everyone because in sociology it teaches us one thing that not everyone can be the same and we all are different and interpretate things differently. I wouldn't look at what other people have put because it stress me out too lol. I just would not look at what other have put and compare it to what you have put because you cannot change something that has already been done and remind yourself that you have worked so hard to even make it to the end of your a levels. I hope this helps :cool:
Reply 2
Original post by jeninhua23
you didn't ruin your chances just because people wrote the same thing as the next man doesn't mean what you put is incorrect because with sociology there is no right answer and also sociology is the study of society meaning that institutions and groups of people that function in different ways a respond to things in a number of different ways just like your answer it is bound to be different to everyone because in sociology it teaches us one thing that not everyone can be the same and we all are different and interpretate things differently. I wouldn't look at what other people have put because it stress me out too lol. I just would not look at what other have put and compare it to what you have put because you cannot change something that has already been done and remind yourself that you have worked so hard to even make it to the end of your a levels. I hope this helps :cool:

That’s really kind of you thank you! 😊
Reply 3
Original post by OreoJam789
That’s really kind of you thank you! 😊

no problemo hoping it made you feel better :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending