The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex University Enrolment process 2023

Hi, i am an offer holder due to start in sept 2023, does anyone know what the enrolment process is like for middlesex university and if enrolment is on results day, thank you
ps: also if you have any info on when we get lanyards and uniform (Nursing) that would be great thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by kelsssss...
Hi, i am an offer holder due to start in sept 2023, does anyone know what the enrolment process is like for middlesex university and if enrolment is on results day, thank you
ps: also if you have any info on when we get lanyards and uniform (Nursing) that would be great thank you!!

sameee I also got a offer , I'm pretty sure that after you get your place confirmed you go to the campus and show ID documents for confirmation. What type of nursing are you hoping to do?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
I have access to the 23/24 calender (its on google) and it says on it that online enrolment is the 4th of Sept I'm not sure it's in person, which I'm disappointed at. I applied for child nursing, you?

Original post by cuteberry3
sameee I also got a offer , I'm pretty sure that after you get your place confirmed you go to the campus and show ID documents for confirmation. What type of nursing are you hoping to do?
Reply 3
I have access to the 23/24 calender (its on google) and it says on it that online enrolment is the 4th of Sept I'm not sure it's in person, which I'm disappointed at. I applied for child nursing, you?

ohh, I also picked child nursing
Reply 4
heyy that's cool, did you go to the most recent prep day we've probably seen each other lol, if not I have some info about the course you may find useful

ohh, I also picked child nursing
Reply 5
heyy that's cool, did you go to the most recent prep day we've probably seen each other lol, if not I have some info about the course you may find useful

yeahh I was at the prep day but I wasn't able to join the talk.
Reply 6
yeahh I was at the prep day but I wasn't able to join the talk.

the talk in the class room?
Reply 7
the talk in the class room?

The child nursing talk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending