The Student Room Group

help me mental health due to school

i feel like sharing this even if it is personal - i feel quite depressed ifeel disconnected by school and Burnt out due to school i have no friends
sorry i just want to talk to someone
Reply 1
hey! are you doing okay?
school also really tires me out and i've basically always hated it so i know how you feel.
if you need someone to talk to i'll be here! stay safe :hugs:
(edited 9 months ago)
hey! i know this might seem a bit lame but you can try the online service Kooth, i know people that it has helped :smile: but if you just want someone else to talk to who knows how you feel drop me a message <3
Original post by uniqueen8888
i feel like sharing this even if it is personal - i feel quite depressed ifeel disconnected by school and Burnt out due to school i have no friends

heyy, feeling depressed and unmotivated in school is REAL. Literally, the amount of exams coming and coursework, if you're like in GCSES, but homework and that in year 7/8/9 can be overwhelming but girl/boi YOU GOT THIS!!! For me personally, my old friend group kinda split which was really sad for me because we had a good relation with nearly everyone and it felt like i wasn't gonna make new friends anymore because i was in year 10 (silly). BUT NOW, i've made friends and i know you can as well. School can be a pain and it literally is. I hope this helps lol. I'm not THAT good at motivation, but please don't be sad for ever.

You can chat to me wheneverrrrr
Reply 4
Original post by fernducko
hey! are you doing okay?
school also really tires me out and i've basically always hated it so i know how you feel.
if you need someone to talk to i'll be here! stay safe :hugs:

thank you so much you all are so kind
Reply 5
Original post by emilyboakye
heyy, feeling depressed and unmotivated in school is REAL. Literally, the amount of exams coming and coursework, if you're like in GCSES, but homework and that in year 7/8/9 can be overwhelming but girl/boi YOU GOT THIS!!! For me personally, my old friend group kinda split which was really sad for me because we had a good relation with nearly everyone and it felt like i wasn't gonna make new friends anymore because i was in year 10 (silly). BUT NOW, i've made friends and i know you can as well. School can be a pain and it literally is. I hope this helps lol. I'm not THAT good at motivation, but please don't be sad for ever.

You can chat to me wheneverrrrr

thank you for understanding and sharing your story it give me hope

Heya
I’m in year 12 and I’m so burnt out and I feel like my mental health is so bad atm. Idk how I’m going to cope with yr13

If it is any consolation, there really are a lot of people feeling the exact same way. I am sure you will find friends and get through your depression (and you have achieved first step by admitting it). Let me tell you what helped a friend and
don't laugh. A Weighted Blanket. Look up weighted blanket and choose one that is right weight, not too light not too heavy. I know a small young lady who uses a 9kg weighted blanket and cant sleep with out now. I was amazed how much difference it makes. And not wanting to promote but john lewis (look online) are very good as can always take back to
any Waitrose branch and also collect there. Look up on there they have some very good ones, not cheap really but
good.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest