The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine non-jupas 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peter Paker
Congratulations! Most of my friends were being arranged for the March one too.... Good luck!

Oh you mean cuhk has also sent out interview imvites yesterday for March 2024 session as well? Are they all IB students?
Reply 41
Original post by Anonymous #11
Oh you mean cuhk has also sent out interview imvites yesterday for March 2024 session as well? Are they all IB students?

Also do all of them took Ucat with high cutoff? Ai... I am IAL student without UCAT.
Original post by Anonymous #11

Yes. All of them received the interview offer on Thursday night, Nov 30. IB students.
Original post by wwwy
Also do all of them took Ucat with high cutoff? Ai... I am IAL student without UCAT.

I think so…..
Yes. All of them received the interview offer on Thursday night, Nov 30. IB students.

Thanks for your sharing.
Any updates on HKU?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Any updates on HKU?

As I know, they will send out invitations on or after Dec 6, most likely. 😊
As I know, they will send out invitations on or after Dec 6, most likely. 😊

It seems HKU has started to send out interview invitation.
Original post by ElaiUKStudy
It seems HKU has started to send out interview invitation.

Peter is right... Hku just sent out the emails. U also received the invitation?
Yes, I luckily received invitation from HKU today for the first round
Thank you so much, I was freaking out :smile:

Did you get the HKU Med invitation today?
Reply 51
I want to know what's the expected time period to receive medicine/biomedical science's interview invitation from HKU and CUHK if im not rejected...I only received invitation of my second and third choice from CUHK, feeling really scared😨
Original post by Chara1127
I want to know what's the expected time period to receive medicine/biomedical science's interview invitation from HKU and CUHK if im not rejected...I only received invitation of my second and third choice from CUHK, feeling really scared😨

Are you taking IB / GCE or IAL and did you take UCAT? If you're taking GCE did you do AS? I think UCAT and AS results are important for early round invites.
HKU invitation received!
Reply 54
Original post by Anonymous #8
Are you taking IB / GCE or IAL and did you take UCAT? If you're taking GCE did you do AS? I think UCAT and AS results are important for early round invites.

I am an IB student and I took UCAT and uploaded my scores🥲
May I ask if anyone had received an interview while putting medicine as their ‘other choices’?
Original post by Anonymous #12
May I ask if anyone had received an interview while putting medicine as their ‘other choices’?

i think u must put med as first choice to get an interview
Original post by Chara1127
I am an IB student and I took UCAT and uploaded my scores🥲

I see - around what range is your UCAT score though?
HKU invitation received!

Congratulations!
Original post by Trevoryys
For those who also submitted your ucat score to hku, where did you put that in the application?

There’s a section named International exams, something like that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending