The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine non-jupas 2024

Scroll to see replies

BTW I would just like to say that being waitlisted is usually for international applicants and waitlisted can only become an offer if someone was unable to fulfil the conditinal offer
Any idea about the % of success rate say 1 out of 3/4 for March 2024 batch for HKU and CUHK? When will the result be announced?
Hello I'd like to ask would it be too late to submit my application after a level results day in mid August? (I didn't get the best grades in gcses and didn't take as levels so my overall profile looks quite weak even with good a level predicted grades so i am just wondering should i apply after getting the required grades in actual a level)
Anyone has any updates on their application for HKU?
did anyone do IGCSEs? if anyone did would u mind sharing as I'm really wanting to apply to hku medicine but I didn't that well for my igcses, however I'm still predicted 4A*s, so I was wondering whether HKU also views IGCSE grades heavily... Thanks!
Original post by anqelssss
did anyone do IGCSEs? if anyone did would u mind sharing as I'm really wanting to apply to hku medicine but I didn't that well for my igcses, however I'm still predicted 4A*s, so I was wondering whether HKU also views IGCSE grades heavily... Thanks!

eh i applied with 6A* 2A 1C and just did my interview so i dont think it matters that much, still 4A* predicted for alevels which i think its the important factor, applied in january and local btw
Does anyone know when the approximate time is for the second batch of MBBS offer release after the interview on 28Mar?
Well, according to the first round offers, it will take about a month.
Is cu giving out offer
Original post by Anonymous
Is cu giving out offer
Yes. I got it today.
Reply 670
Yes. I got it today.

Congrats!!! gave me a heart attack
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Does anyone know if HKU MBBS will give offfers to those who didn’t get one in the early round during this round?
Hi - congrats! Could I ask about your stats? IB / IAL / GCE and did you submit your UCAT score or do AS exams?
Hi - congrats! Could I ask about your stats? IB / IAL / GCE and did you submit your UCAT score or do AS exams?
I am studying GCE A-Level in the UK. I did my AS last year and I submitted my UCAT and BMAT as well.
I am studying GCE A-Level in the UK. I did my AS last year and I submitted my UCAT and BMAT as well.

Did u do the interview in dec or march
Yes. I got it today.

Congrats. Did you do the interview in March or back in Dec? You are IB/IAL student? Thanks.
Congrats. Did you do the interview in March or back in Dec? You are IB/IAL student? Thanks.
I did my interview in March. I am studying GCE A-level.
Anyone know if cu will give offer to those interviewed in dec this round
I did my interview in March. I am studying GCE A-level.

Thanks for sharing!! Wait for news anxiously.
Good luck to everyone. Hope you all with get yours soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending