The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine non-jupas 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous #8
I see - around what range is your UCAT score though?

it's between 2900~3000
got both hku and cuhk interview offers, doing alevels and did ucat 3000+
Reply 62
Does anyone know the cutoff of BMAT? I didnt take the ucat and got no interview from hku.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by 10Madman
Does anyone know the cutoff of BMAT? I didnt take the ucat and got no interview from hku.

what predicted?
In case you got the interview request from HKU & CUHK, which one has more chance to get the offer ?
Did anyone get HKU Medicine interview invite today?
Original post by anonymouse#21
Did anyone get HKU Medicine interview invite today?

Not for me. I received an interview from BChinMed HKU though...
Reply 67
Are HKU med interview invitations sent out at one go for early round?
Original post by jjord123
Are HKU med interview invitations sent out at one go for early round?

Most likely, yes.
Reply 69
Original post by Peter Paker
Most likely, yes.

May I know if u r a local?
(edited 4 months ago)
For HKU, any degree holder getting interview invitation?
Original post by Anonymous #4
For HKU, any degree holder getting interview invitation?

Nh.
But I applied last year and I received interview invitation on 13/12 so I think we re good?
Original post by Anonymous #15
Nh.
But I applied last year and I received interview invitation on 13/12 so I think we re good?

Final year UG hasn’t receive interview invitation from HKU. But I am not in HK now so probably interview in March according to their admission talk?
Original post by Anonymous #16
Final year UG hasn’t receive interview invitation from HKU. But I am not in HK now so probably interview in March according to their admission talk?

May I ask for your background if you dont mind?
May I ask for your background if you dont mind?

G5 uni biomed, high 2.1 for first two years, expected to grad with first, asked my tutor to mention that in the reference
Any international students?
Original post by Anonymous #17
Any international students?

As in non HKID/PR holders
G5 uni biomed, high 2.1 for first two years, expected to grad with first, asked my tutor to mention that in the reference

I think you are good
Last year I was final year UG in Bristol Biomed, boarderline first (69.7%) and I still managed to get an interview
I think you are good
Last year I was final year UG in Bristol Biomed, boarderline first (69.7%) and I still managed to get an interview

Not sure whether DSE matters, I did DSE and applied to HKU med once three years ago and received conditional offer. But I only got 5** chem 5* bio and phy and core subjects aren’t excellent so didn’t pass the conditions
Not sure whether DSE matters, I did DSE and applied to HKU med once three years ago and received conditional offer. But I only got 5** chem 5* bio and phy and core subjects aren’t excellent so didn’t pass the conditions

Me too. I applied to HKUmed 2020, got the CO but didnt meet it
They still gave me interview last year though so maybe your gpa matters more?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending