The Student Room Group

Hate is too mild of a Word for the NHS

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by IanBrown4Real
Gotta bang our pots and pans for an an institution culling its patients via the Liverpool healthcare pathway.

Yes and culling the entire U.K. population with added Brownie points for the high-ranking Free Masons running and implementing the NHS as a corporate killing machine
Original post by Dorothea10
Original post by IanBrown4Real
Gotta bang our pots and pans for an an institution culling its patients via the Liverpool healthcare pathway.

Yes and culling the entire U.K. population with added Brownie points for the high-ranking Free Masons running and implementing the NHS as a corporate killing machine

U wot?
Reply 22
Being lectured on overall patient safety by a German.. East Germans were used as guinea pigs for trials of new drugs by West German, Swiss, and U.S. companies. In 2018, a male German nurse serial killer, Niels Hoegel, admitted killing 100 patients. And don't mention the..
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 23
Original post by Picnicl
Being lectured on overall patient safety by a German.. East Germans were used as guinea pigs for trials of new drugs by West German, Swiss, and U.S. companies. In 2018, a male German nurse serial killer, Niels Hoegel, admitted killing 100 patients. And don't mention the..

Guess that's gotta hurt right?
Original post by Muttly

For all of the individual failures we still have a stalwart team of front line NHS healthcare staff who do the best they can with the limited facilities they are given.

People should stop saying this because in all industries you will have people that are doing that and people who range from stupid to evil.
Reply 25
Original post by TheStupidMoon
People should stop saying this because in all industries you will have people that are doing that and people who range from stupid to evil.

I agree that in the workplace of all jobs, some people are 'evil', some are awful, some are lazy, some are down right criminal and yes some are stupid (just as in management there is the same strata) The issue in the UK is that the imposed workplace HR legislation now makes it virtually impossible to get rid of these waste of space employees.

I make no apologies for saying it again ......

For all of the individual failures we still have a stalwart team of front line NHS healthcare staff who do the best they can with the limited staff and facilities they are given. The majority of staff do care about doing a good job (amazing isn't it given the forced ideological working practice changes and woke policy forced onto everyone?)

The next time you break your back or injure yourself due to your own stupidity - remember this. Hopefully you won't end up with the evil, and the stupid trying to reduce your broken bones into a nice shape? I think you will find the majority of staff you so despise will still treat you efficiently, with compassion, with care and humility.
Reply 26
NHS mental health is ********. You gotta be cute and female to get anywhere!!

They also don't get wider society. but they live in it! makes sense!! they hate tattoos, for instance. Their own texts say that tattoos are fine but they don't even follow them.

They look at somebody's face and countenance and on that basis they look how to treat them.
Reply 27
Original post by whocansay
NHS mental health is ********. You gotta be cute and female to get anywhere!!

They also don't get wider society. but they live in it! makes sense!! they hate tattoos, for instance. Their own texts say that tattoos are fine but they don't even follow them.

They look at somebody's face and countenance and on that basis they look how to treat them.

When you say "they", who specifically are you talking about. There is nothing like a bit of mindless stereotyping against an organisation that has half a million employees. Are you honestly telling me all NHS employees favour cute women who don't have tattoos?

Maybe the problem is your attitude towards the NHS?
Reply 28
Original post by hotpud
When you say "they", who specifically are you talking about. There is nothing like a bit of mindless stereotyping against an organisation that has half a million employees. Are you honestly telling me all NHS employees favour cute women who don't have tattoos?

Maybe the problem is your attitude towards the NHS?

I'm saying they're bad people who can't do their jobs. We all do our jobs by standards. if not we're fired or disciplined.
I think the issue is you want your biases upheld. nobody else has to. Do your job! I do! I run a digital marketing agency! I do my job! I can, so can you!! And yes, they do favour pretty people! that's practicing medicine.
Reply 29
I'm saying they're bad people who can't do their jobs.

What? All of them? All half a million? From consultant surgeons to nurses to HCAs to porters and receptionists?

Gosh - you should tell someone. I guess all these medical programs where you see some of the most amazing operations change people's lives forever - they must be fake right?
Reply 30
Original post by hotpud
What? All of them? All half a million? From consultant surgeons to nurses to HCAs to porters and receptionists?

Gosh - you should tell someone. I guess all these medical programs where you see some of the most amazing operations change people's lives forever - they must be fake right?

Yes, all of them.
I'm happy my mother as a senior NHS nursing manager was never like this! they are fake! cos being blonde and pretty means they live a life by medical standards! not the random cultural whims of some doctor from Pakistan!
Reply 31
Yes, all of them.
I'm happy my mother as a senior NHS nursing manager was never like this! they are fake! cos being blonde and pretty means they live a life by medical standards! not the random cultural whims of some doctor from Pakistan!

I take insult to that. You are saying my wife is useless and you neither know the quality of her work or what she does. You are also castigating a very good friend of mine (a GP) again not knowing anything about the work she does. In addition, you are suggesting my nephew, in the top 1% of graduates in the year he graduated and now a trainee surgeon is useless - again not even knowing who he is.

With respect - you are ignorant. If you don't like the NHS, feel free not to use it.
Reply 32
Original post by hotpud
I take insult to that. You are saying my wife is useless and you neither know the quality of her work or what she does. You are also castigating a very good friend of mine (a GP) again not knowing anything about the work she does. In addition, you are suggesting my nephew, in the top 1% of graduates in the year he graduated and now a trainee surgeon is useless - again not even knowing who he is.

With respect - you are ignorant. If you don't like the NHS, feel free not to use it.

I pay taxes. thus I'm happy by doing so I can use to, and thus expect a good service. i'm sorry that offends you! since medical practice in treating people equally and by a societally normal standard is offensive to you. You think like Hitler! looooool. And yes, if doesn't want criticism don't do bad ****. I'll keep offending you by utilising a system designed for people like me (british citizens).
Reply 33
I pay taxes. thus I'm happy by doing so I can use to, and thus expect a good service. i'm sorry that offends you! since medical practice in treating people equally and by a societally normal standard is offensive to you. You think like Hitler! looooool. And yes, if doesn't want criticism don't do bad ****. I'll keep offending you by utilising a system designed for people like me (british citizens).

A bit harsh. You are judging people you have never met. That is my problem. I am sorry if you have had a poor experience, but to extrapolate that onto the whole system and everyone in that system - that is just the height of ignorance. Nothing to do with Hitler. Just be nice!
Yes, all of them.
I'm happy my mother as a senior NHS nursing manager was never like this!

you do realise you have just contradicted yourself, right?
Original post by Muttly
I agree that in the workplace of all jobs, some people are 'evil', some are awful, some are lazy, some are down right criminal and yes some are stupid (just as in management there is the same strata) The issue in the UK is that the imposed workplace HR legislation now makes it virtually impossible to get rid of these waste of space employees.

I make no apologies for saying it again ......

For all of the individual failures we still have a stalwart team of front line NHS healthcare staff who do the best they can with the limited staff and facilities they are given. The majority of staff do care about doing a good job (amazing isn't it given the forced ideological working practice changes and woke policy forced onto everyone?)

The next time you break your back or injure yourself due to your own stupidity - remember this. Hopefully you won't end up with the evil, and the stupid trying to reduce your broken bones into a nice shape? I think you will find the majority of staff you so despise will still treat you efficiently, with compassion, with care and humility.

Maybe you should visit some of these magically infallible health staff to treat you for the butthurt you feel for someone pointing out the obvious then you wouldn't need to be so rude.
Reply 36
Original post by Picnicl

At least when you go to emergency with a fractured leg in Germany they will X-ray it; not just write physiotherapy interventions, and then proceed to cripple you like they did under the NHS- I'm waiting for the day the GMC will strip those UK consultants responsible.
Reply 37
Original post by hotpud
If you don't like the NHS, feel free not to use it.

My dad, like many, are finding it pretty difficult to use in any meaningful sense. There is next to no freedom to use it.

Hosipital operations cancelled with limited notice. The couple of ones from pre-covid included. I've not suggested going private as quite frankly I can't be bothered with another track of discussions about treatment for someone who is 'just old'.
Reply 38
Original post by Quady
I can't be bothered with another track of discussions about treatment for someone who is 'just old'.

I think this is the trouble the NHS currently faces. A huge proportion of those in hospital have really complex needs. Gone are the days when you popped in for a quick appendix out job. Now it is people who have dementia coupled with various heart and raspatory issues which then results in them falling out of bed and breaking a hip. And there are tens of thousands of people in the country like this now. It is only going to get worse. We have just about managed to kick smoking into touch, but the ultra processed food time bomb will hit sooner than later.
Reply 39
Original post by hotpud
I think this is the trouble the NHS currently faces. A huge proportion of those in hospital have really complex needs. Gone are the days when you popped in for a quick appendix out job. Now it is people who have dementia coupled with various heart and raspatory issues which then results in them falling out of bed and breaking a hip. And there are tens of thousands of people in the country like this now. It is only going to get worse. We have just about managed to kick smoking into touch, but the ultra processed food time bomb will hit sooner than later.

Yes, we never used to have these problems as they were dead due to smoking way before they got dementia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending